Sunday 22 September 2013

Hello, a busy Sunday here. However, I can't resist adding a few pics from last week.

Monday took me to Octavia, Brompton Rd: On the way to the tube, I captured the unusually trimmed bush on the corner overlooking the rounabout:


Piccadilly line train brought me to South Kensington Station and I headed towards Brompton Road with a camera ready in my hand to preserve the beautified by the sun views of the area:

 The V&A:



At Octavia 'designer boutique' downstairs:







 Man's Tshirts found upstairs. One of my friends will like the first one, am I right?

This one brings back memories of a visit to Bern. Unfortunately it had to be used as a duster, having served the primary purpose long enough...

On the corner by South Ken Station:


.Tuesday saw me in Bute Street Octavia, then in bohemian Chelsea and in Spring Gardens near Trafalgar Square:

No comments:

Post a Comment