Wednesday 11 September 2013

Could be better? Yes!

The third day in a row it's my morning headache nightmare. No, it's not a hangover...
I'm off to South Ken today, working at Octavia in Bute Street, in the heart of the French enclave in London.
There are many French schools, cafes, restaurants and other places including the renowned French Cultural Institute.
...
The day in South Ken was pleasant and busy. I met many people I've not seen for months and acquainted a charming lady who, like me, worked as a tour guide for many years. She lived in Scotland then. From her I learnt about an eminent Polish logician and computer scientist from the nearby Imperial College, Professor Robert  'Bob' Kowalski!

Below are a few items from Octavia, Bute Street:







Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment