Monday 30 September 2013

Live life



A friend made a good point saying something like that: it is easy to forget that we work to live and live to work instead. What do you think?
...
This week will provide me with a variety of locations, work-wise. Nothing new. Today I'm taking two buses that will get me to the posh and picture-postcard Richmond with its beautiful architecture and bridges.
...
Well, leaving Ealing today meant a half-hour wait at the bus stop. The crowd waiting could easily fill two double-deckers. Hence, the school children had to wait for the next one. I must admit that on this occasion my crutch proved instrumental in securing me a place aboard. It was serious. The orderly queue once praised by George Mikes wasn't to be seen...

 St Mary, South Ealing:

View from Kew Bridge:
 In Kew:



At Richmond Octavia:


















Enjoying a break at an Italian cafe in Richmond:













Pagoda at Kew Gardens:

A view from Kew Bridge; the tower of The Steam Museum to the right of the crane:

No comments:

Post a Comment