Friday 13 September 2013

Sign of no rain

The first living creature I saw when I opened the window was the neighbours' cat sitting on the garden wall as usual, provided it's not raining.
...
One day, when I find the time, I would like to find and watch the play titled "This House" to see my friend's husband on stage. Meanwhile, I hope to find the time to go to The Grange, a pub by Ealing Common tomorrow and see what another friend's friend is going to present there!
...
A week ago I spend a very interesting day in Folkestone by the sea, exploring The Creative Quarter which occupies the Old High Street. The weather was not exactly marvelous, it rained most of the time, but it didn't discourage me from the hike. I visited a few little local artists' studios and shops, taking pictures and chatting to them and had the most delicious coffee at a little bohemian place on the corner.
I don't know when I will find the time to write about it all, but let me at least add some pictures:




Jo's mosaics: 
Kate's paintings:









The Cauldron of Inspiration:



That's where I had the delicious coffee:
I took pictures while it was being prepared!





Amazingly tasty fresh Kent raspberries and apples were purchased here:







Good bye to the seaside:


No comments:

Post a Comment