Saturday 28 September 2013

My perfect Friday evening in London and equally great Saturday here and there!

Friday evening turned out to be as good as it could. I headed for Tottenham Court Road Station to brush up on my memories of the area. It was amazing. From the moment I got off the train, it was such great fun. If I had the time and talent for it, I could probably transform my memories into a book which would be a cheerful version of Mr Leopold Bloom's day in Dublin. Every 16th of June fans of James Joyce and his book meet to follow in the footsteps of the main character. Emerging to the surface through one of the exits I was energised by the drummer busking in one of the tunnels. I wish I had a coin handy as would then stop and film him for my new YOUTUBE thingy. He looked a friendly, cheerful and easygoing young chap. I've always had fondness for the drum music.
...
Two hours to midnight this Saturday. I'm home after another satisfying day, in London and by the sea.
When will I write about it? Not now, as I want to paste in an invite from my Swiss friend, Beni. I've mentioned it earlier. Well, not tonight either, cannot paste it from the attachment he sent for an unknown to me reason.... Let me try to add it as a link here. Looks like it works when you right-click it. Do have a look!
The website for the project is: http://pataphysical.net/main.



No comments:

Post a Comment