Monday 16 September 2013

Rough sea

Hello on a sunny London Monday! It was so miserable by the sea yesterday: strong wind, spitting with rain. The sea was very rough as you will see in the pictures further on. First you can enjoy the sunny morning in Ealing as it was yesterday and it is again now.

 The weather was changing and it was cloudy when I left the house. I saw a Polish fest on Haven Green near the station.



The dog of the day:

 On a fast train to Folkestone:

 In Folkestone:













































.....

It's London Fashion Week now and today I met a guy from Malaysia who works for a fashion designer showing his collection here. Later in the day I admired a girl who tried on a dress that must have been made for her. She looked just perfect in it.

But now it's late and I'm tired.

Good night!:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment