Thursday 3 January 2013

Good morning, World!

:-)

Hello!

And an afternoon stroll around Ealing Broadway:








 My favourite window at Pitshanger House, Walpole Park, Ealing:


 Today's Ealing Gazette show a much more colourful picture of fallen leaves, but this one is mine, by me, truly! ;-)

This baby giraffe must have been born with some terrible genetic deformations...


Believe it or not, at M&S they are already ready for Easter:


Mind you, this picture I took on the 4th of January!


 I also photographed M&S doughnuts. Obviously, somebody has had their teeth in the one left of the chocolate coated lot.!

 Gingerbread tin:

Thank you for coming here! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Is that white van a photo of our Prime Minister's house cleaner departing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's an exclusive service. He only cleans Dave's mansion and my little abode, but it was meant to stay a top secret.... Damn, I shouldn't have said all this!

    ReplyDelete