Thursday 24 January 2013

THE 100TH POST!

Hereby I wish to congratulate myself on submitting the 100th post on my own blog thanking all the dear ardent and occasional readers as well as visitors. Special thanks to those who made the effort to submit a comment or get in touch with me!



Lots to do ahead of me, including the new set of exercises an osteopath gave me yesterday. It was a most helpful visit and I am ever so grateful to my friend who recommended it.

:-)
Leftover snow in Kent:





There was a slight disappointment on a super-fast train from London St Pancras Iternational to Folkestone. No tea and coffee service throughout the whole journey. I was glad to have bought a toasted sandwich at a Manger! It nicely kept me going till a surprisingly tasty dinner at a hotel restaurant by the sea where we were served and also entertained by a half-Persian waiter who later played the piano solely for us (and his own pleasure, I assume).



No comments:

Post a Comment