Sunday 27 January 2013

Nice to wake up to the blue sky and the sun shining. I've been pottering around for a good while delaying my exercises. So much else to do... Some girl with a dramatic voice is singing to the sharp tunes of an acoustic guitar. I've always liked singing and most of the time have been too shy to do that. When I was a kid, they would tell me at home that an elephant must have stomped on my ear (they meant, I was singing out of tune). Thus, when I went to school and a teacher would tell me to sing a song we had learnt, my voice would freeze, I just wasn't able to sing alone. If another girl or two joined me, I was fine. And then, when the time came the school music teacher was choosing kids to join the compulsory school choir, I was selected! It made me feel much better. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment