Wednesday 16 January 2013

Not a bad day so far! I may write more later, no time now. I'm smiling to you now! Smile to me, OK? :-)

There was a boys' band "Kids on the Block" and there will be some pigs on my blog, starting with the tail yesterday! ;-)


I didn't go out till the afternoon and when I did, I found a letter downstairs. What happened to it? Did the postman get attacked by a fierce dog????




;;;;

It is much later now, two days, I suppose.... Let me add a few pictures from my walk that day.






Saint Peter's Church, Ealing:




Benedictine Abbey, Ealing




 
 


Good night!
:-)

4 comments:

  1. :-) from an ardent reader ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That put an even bigger smile on my face!:-))))) One ardent leader my blog has! Hurrah!!!!

      Delete
  2. Has one more ardent reader at least! The one who is often discombobulated and found in a middle of a kerfuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that just splendidly flattering to know? I'd jump with joy if I could, but that's just too precarious under the present circumstances. Sounds like the neighbours have just gone out. There would be no one to let the A&E people in should the knee lock again...

    ReplyDelete