Monday 20 January 2014

Monday, sunny Monday

Monday morning in Ealing looks like the end of the day with the Moon in the distance, don't you think?


There is still some frost on the garden lawn:

Did this bird wait till the Moon disappears before landing on the roof?  Ask him, or her... :-) Well, in Polish, regardless of the actual gender the noun 'bird' is always masculine. Easy? Not really. Different bird species are masculine or feminine. Say,  a sparrow is masculine, whereas a tit is feminine. And you tell me English is not easy to learn??? :-)
So much on the agenda...
...
The other day I heard some Polish news. Among other things, they spoke about the big bird watching project this weekend. And now, I read in the Ealing Newsletter that the same event is taking place here, in the UK.  Please visit Big Garden Birdwatch  by clicking here for more details!
...

Another newsletter came from The Roundhouse. There is a show, Fuertzaburta, on now. I've seen them before. It's fantastic, no doubt. However, laser lights mean I may leave the place with a debilitating headache, so I shall give it a miss.
...

How long is it since I went to The British Museum? Keep meaning to go, as I have a membership card, but I am not. Always busy...

Again I was closing the gym, and things to do awaited me at home...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment