Monday 18 August 2014

Rain and sun in Pitshanger Park

I was lucky to escape the downpour! Nice to hear the rain from a cozy home... 

My bike took me towards Pitshanger Lane with its little local shops and businesses:
 The first spell of rain caught me at Pitshanger Park. I found shelter on a bench under the roof, had an apple and talked to a friend who never ceases to find stories to tell me. However, when the sun showed its face again, I got on my bike again. Some not so young people were beginning to play boules on the immaculately kept green.





People playing boules on the green at Pitshanger Park:

 Meandering River Brent made me think of The Kamienna River between Skarzysko and Wachock.





 I stopped the bike at Brent Meadow to photograph more sights resembling the surroundings of my hometown in Poland.

 Leaving the meadow I saw an old suitcase and a kind of bed made directly on the grass by the path.
 And here is the sky just before another spell of rain, as seen from the safety of my home:

No comments:

Post a Comment