Thursday 21 August 2014

Not much to read here

Unfortunately, it is too far for me to swap public transport for a bicycle. Pity! Off to meet the buses.
...
Buses in Ealing have been on diversion for more than a week due to some serious engineering works in The Mall. This doesn't make travelling easier, needless to say.
...
Here are a few items for sale at Octavia Sheen shop:

 I was rather surprised to see a translation of one of the most important Polish books, "The Deluge" by Henryk Sienkiewicz.



....
The journey back home took long as well.  Sometimes, when you find a seat by the window on the left on the top deck, you could watch a game when stuck in the traffic jam near The Old Deer Park!


 The Thames seen from Kew Bridge:

There is a lot of building work going on all over London:

I saw a very proud looking cat sitting on the fence when I entered my street:
 
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment