Sunday 24 August 2014

Alice in the Walled Garden, Ealing!

A friend has just told me about a young Polish lad who travelled from England back to Poland in his car. They met through a care-sharing site where drivers advertise empty seats and this way find passengers who share petrol costs with them. It turned out they weren't complete strangers at all and the twenty-something man was a most interesting companion! He travels around the world and stays in various budget places. And his parents are both from Skarzysko, our hometown as well. Although I cannot remember her, but his mom went to the same school as me and my friend, although not at the same time. His dad I do remember. The good looking black haired boy played volleyball in my late father's team and went out with a girl friend of mine! Small world, isn't it?
....
This afternoon I was meeting a friend at Walpole Park here in Ealing. Quite by surprise, we happened to see the beginning of a wonderful performance: 'Alice in the Walled Garden' by Sixteen Feet Productions!

No comments:

Post a Comment