Sunday 3 November 2013

After All Saints Day and a Folkestone trip

All Saints Day 2013 is history. In Poland people do not go to work on that day. Everybody flocks to the cemeteries to light candles and leave flowers on the graves of their family members and friends. Yes, all the cars are dragged out of the garages, polished like the best mirrors to carry their owners, including rare weekend drivers, towards the necropolises near and far. As far as I could find out, the media informed about eight deaths on the Polish roads last Friday...
...
I'm back from Folkestone after a joke journey thanks to the tube that got choked and delayed my returned by only an hour...
Anyway, I'll let the pics speak and move towards the bed.




















Once more we dined at the pub which used to be a church:






Forgotten jobs:
 I need to see this:








No comments:

Post a Comment