Sunday 17 November 2013

Xmas Market in W5, Regent Street, Pigs and Jane Austen impro



I discovered the annual Christmas Market at the Ealing Shopping Centre yesterday.

Today I took a few pictures of the festive decorations in Regent Street and Oxford Circus:








Chinatown looked nice as well:

Earlier I enjoyed prosciutto pizza at a nice little Italian restaurant in or near Old Compton Street:


 The jovial man who runs the restaurant proudly showed me their collection of china pigs. We had a good laugh, especially when he posed with his favourite porkie trying hard to make his tummy look as big as the animal's. That reminded me of a family of china pigs at the Brompton Road charity shop several weeks ago! I wonder who bought them...
.....
And now you are going to learn about the highlight of the evening: 'Austentations. An improvised comedy play brought to you by the MILK MONITORS." It was hilarious all the way through and I can recommend it to everyone in need of not only a good laugh but also some sophisticated language input!

...
Good night Ladies and Gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment