Tuesday 5 November 2013

Talented friends!

Look at this! My friend painted it! I'm privileged to know such talented people!
Today two other friends have told me about their upcoming exhibitions! I can't wait!:-) And last night I listened to a speech prepared and given by another amazing friend of mine who actually used to be my student, and one of the best among so many of them indeed!
...
And here are my pictures of the day including the fallen tree taken being taken away and my travels from Ealing via Kew and Richmond to Sheen and back, with a wide selection of interesting pictures at Octavia Sheen 1 Shop:


























Spotted at Fara in Sheen:

These might have been at Barnardos in Milestone Green, Sheen!

The penguins may be about single parents....

And here we have a happy family of three and a spinster, maybe on a lookout.... ;-)

This portrait had no frame and no price. Who was the man? Who painted him?

Milestone in Sheen:


The most welcoming and funny butchers in Sheen:

More pictures at Octavia in Sheen:





What a tie!






 A sister cafe of my regular one in Upper Richmond Road:





 A shop window by the bus stop on the way home:

Changing buses in Richmond I met Patrick, a 14-month puppy with curly ears.


 In Kew:

My legs are getting better and I can enjoy the views from the top deck of the bus! Hurrah!




Sorry, but if you expected something about Guy Fawkes and the night to remember, you might be disappointed. Well, I can still hear some fireworks and that's it. If you really wanted to experience a massive Guy Fawkes celebrations on that day in the future, head for Lewes.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment