Wednesday 20 November 2013

Many leaves, rain drops and animals

Tired and sleepy I am this evening after I had to fight another ghastly headache that woke me up at the crack of dawn. As a result I woke up late and had to dash to make it for the physio appointment.
Look at the leaves on the pavement:


Questors Theatre in the rain:

Lots of earthworks at Walpole Park:
A few typical streetscapes:

-Mattock Lane, Ealing Broadway


-Between Hammersmith and Fulham Rd:








New pictures and sculptures of animals at the familiar gallery:





The lady I met today stood in for Jamie Polk when I popped in. We chatted a bit and I couldn't help but tell her about an ostrich farm in central Poland. A friend showed me the fantastic place one summer. We had a great day on bikes.























No comments:

Post a Comment