Tuesday 6 November 2012

Great Tuesday encounters and 'The Supper Party' at Tabard

So late it is now! All day I was most concerned about my computer. It refused cooperation in the morning and wouldn't work when I got back after a really exciting day in Chiswick. I met such interesting people: a lady who collects and wears original jewellery (her broach caught my eye), a man who makes and plays the drums, another lady on the way to a lecture on some spiritual matters and  an actress heading for the nearby Tabard Theatre. Look what I found out about my new friend: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9218666/Look-out-The-original-Emma-Watson-stages-a-comeback.html .  She brilliantly plays a hostess at "The Supper Party' (http://www.tabardtheatre.co.uk/). I can say so because I went there after work tonight! It's a great performance and very up-to-date indeed. When I find the time, but not know, I'd love to write more about my amazing encounters and add some pictures, but now I must not miss my bedtime! :-)

But before I forget, let me mention a family from the morning train. The little daughter looked so cute in her colourful cap and red coat, I just couldn't help looking at her now and again. Before I got off, I told her mother how much I admired her little girl and wished them all the best and they were really pleased. I wanted to share memories of that little sweet moment. Moments, they one by one build into hours, days, months, years.. But we can only be here and now...  I am so grateful and happy for today!

Life is great, just live it! :-)


Good night!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Here are the promised jewellery pictures:








More about them when time permits. It's getting late again.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Who hasn't heard about meercats... Some even try to have them as pets... You can see them everywhere..

I am surprised nobody wants to have this cute elephant leg on the wall, meercats are 'in', elephant's limbs' apparently not so much...

GOOD NIGHT AGAIN!

3 comments:

  1. About Emma - i know one similar case to this.
    David Walliams, according to wikipedia:
    Williams changed his name to Walliams
    when he joined the actors' trade union Equity, as there was already a member named David Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Interesting to know. :-) Could you add some interesting bits to the story, please?

      Delete
    2. ... This was spoofed in a mock interview on Rock Profile, when Robbie Williams was continuously referred to as "Robbie Walliams".

      Delete