Saturday 10 November 2012

Saturday already

I was too busy and too tired to write anything here on Friday. It was a good day, but my energy seriously expired.  I didn't even drink my evening tea or switch off the computer... And having woken at 7am, I thought I'd pack so much in the day, but time goes by too fast (they say it's something to do with age...;-) ).

Not that I had nothing to say on Friday, just didn't manage to stay awake long enough. A nice chat with an architect who found an interesting book, another one with a young Japanese student and his auntie who lives in London, The young man arrived in the UK only on Monday, to study English! Then there was a young man in a suit all day bringing in boxes filled with household items that his boss didn't want anymore in his flat in Chiswick. Towards the evening, when my dear new actress friend, Emma, dropped by on her way to play Cynthia at Tabard as every evening till November 17, the young man got dragged in our cheerful, though hurried chat and, to our great surprise, he turned out to be a professional actor himself!

Life is full of surprises...


And here is today's sunset through the kitchen window:

Call it kitsch, I don't mind. :-)

Back from the Orange Tree Theatre in Richmond! Great performance, as usual. And so timely staged with the elections over The Pond. I'm so glad I had a chance to see it. Good to have friends!!! They sensibly suggested that we eat before the show, or it would be too late afterwards. Couldn't agree more! How surprised we were trying to have a meal at Pizzeria Rustica or Carluccio's near the theatre in Richmond, they were full!!! We were lucky to land at a Spanish place by the station and could enjoy nice salad dishes served  by really friendly and efficient staff.

Opening my mailbox, I came across this: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/kardashian-mayhem-hits-westfield-crowds-ridiculous-fans-camp-162018004.html  and got curious who the Kardashians are, but still have no clue, and don't regret it somehow... 

Good night! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment