Thursday 15 November 2012

Today a less welcome and premature start! Somebody next door just got up and turned on some horrible music with a very strong drum beat that makes me pretty annoyed. Far too early for me. Well.... Hope they will go out soon.

They did, I fell asleep again and... another late start for me.... Anyway, I made the best of the remaining day and below are my usual phone pictures to illustrate that. I added plenty. All but the last






























Mysterious world of a geisha exhibition and lecture at a Lodz museum was where I went arm in arm with an elderly lady met on the tram. I wanted to give her my seat, but she protested and that started a pleasant conversation which revealed that we were heading for the same venue.













 On leaving the museum I photographed this painting near the exit:
Again, I found myself at Plac Wolnosci - literally: Freedom Square (this one is unquestionably round so maybe Freedom Circus would sound better?)
Tadeusz Kosciuszko in the Middle of Plac Wolnosci, Lodz













Second-hand clothes shop


 At my mom's place the clock showed the time as accurately as the one on this blog:

A carpet pattern makes a nice picture, don't you think?


That must be annunciation depicted here:

As you can see, even if you get up late, you can still pack a lot into the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment