Sunday 11 November 2012

Monday, Monday!

Have been sent this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrV_ZvwZRvw&feature=related  - I've seen the man before, adore him!

My friend came up with a great idea to speed up the morning routine: he had breakfast before going to bed!  Seriously! I saw him through Skype!

There was no blue sky today:



It rained, probably all day,  and the exterior looked as one would expect in November...

A few items caught my eye at the Oxfam shop in Ealing:






It often intrigues me who and why donated them, what the story is behind a particularly interesting object.
Once I talked to a man who donated a proper sheepskin coat and learnt that it belonged to his wife whose father was a high rank military man on a mission in Afghanistan some twenty years ago and brought it for her as a present. I attached a little note to the coat and soon afterwards it was purchased by a young man on his gap year world tour. Can't remember if he was from Canada or South Africa or somewhere else...




No comments:

Post a Comment