Tuesday 13 November 2012

Trains, planes, cars...

The 13th today, first thing in the morning I saw was a jolly magpie and... I'm travelling today, with Mr Ryan... Reminder needed: I am NOT superstitious! Why, on seeing a magpie, the saying has it: 'One for a sorrow, two for a joy!' The second was nowhere in sight, and the second flew away soon. It won't be so bad! And it's Tuesday, not Friday! :-)

Well, we did land safely, after hovering in the fog and being redirected to another airport. Then we had to wait for the coaches to take us to the original destination and this leg of the journey took much longer than the detour by air.



After a long journey, by tube, by train and by plane, I finally got to the destination and found myself in  Łódź, which translates into English as 'Boat'.







Well, if there was a woman who lived in a shoe, a boat is much more fancy! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment