Thursday 22 November 2012

I'm sitting in a cozy flat, doing most useful things on my little laptop and still trying to get through to the hospital regarding the knee scan. It's either engaged or unanswered. It made my heart melt when last night a dear friend made a hugely appreciated effort to do the shopping for me and pay me a visit after a long day of hard work and substantial commute. There are good people around!

The friend brought me a special ointment made of  bee venom, and a knee support she has never used, but I just don't know whether I can make use of these things or not and there is no one competent I can ask.

It's rather windy outside  and the clouds are moving very fast 





I can see that the pigeons have consumed nearly all the berries from the tree by the greenhouse.


One day I wanted to take my friend to a little eatery in the London Theatreland, but I couldn't find it. Now, another friend, the one who shared the secret of this place with me some time ago prompted my memory and I googled this enthusiastic review by another blogger: http://www.meemalee.com/2010/04/gabys-charing-cross-road.html.




No comments:

Post a Comment