Tuesday 23 July 2013

To and in Krakow

A trip to Krakow is on the agenda for today.

....
And a busy agenda it was. The journey by car was a nice change after the usual mini-bus. We stopped at a small parking place with a roadside bar where the man reads books while not busy. I may well have written about his collection of books in one of my April posts. He recognised me (not many women with crutches walk into his bar, I suppose) and was most eager to tell us about his own orthopedic ordeal and also about his trip to the Holy Land last year. Maybe next time we could afford a longer break to listen to his stories, but on that occasion we had to dash.

I am writing this on a Thursday night and still have Wednesday and Thursday to catch up with. Therefore, I'll move on now and get back here asap. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment