Wednesday 2 April 2014

An ordinary busy day

Busy! Positively busy!
... Only back from a late evening swim and having skipped, as usual, on the live band at The 2NX conveniently located on the way home, I am here to share a few things. First of all, a young cat went missing in Sheen:
I hope it will return to his most concerned owner!
...
Sunny morning and a likewise weather forecast on the BBC website misguided not but one of us today. As a result, lunch break had to be postponed. Luckily, the sudden rain left as soon as it came!

Bus 65 was turning into The High Street in Ealing Broadway when I took these two snaps:
Christ Church, Ealing Broadway

Greengrocer's stall in Ealing 
At Sheen/ Kings Rd Octavia shop it started with a pink panther:


Have you ever seen a telephone like this?

This painting is waiting for a wall:

The only pub between the two Octavia shops in Sheen:

These things happen... Well, you sometimes think that the picture illustrates one of the favourite tricks played by bus or train drivers...

This was a tempting purchase. I love Quentin Blake's illustrations and his sense of humour!
 A vinyl record cover:


Great idea to make sure you don't lose a skirt! Put your picture on it!

The cat of Octavia Sheen shop near Waitrose:

And the hit of the day: cat tights! I found out from the girl who posed for me that they can be ordered online, but it's a bit of a wait!

Remember the pomegranate tree in Richmond I've shown here once or twice? This or the neighbouring tree 'was climbed' by a plant producing these pretty flowers:

Church in Richmond, next to the police station, as seen from the bus home:
2NX is a cozy restaurant in Ealing on my everyday route. I've been there a few times. Every Wednesday night it hosts a live band. I stepped in, listened to one song and dashed home.
Now I'm off to the last stage of the evening!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment