Saturday 26 April 2014

Blow your own trumpet and School fior Scheming

In the topic of fine arts, I would like to share with you an online gallery of works by a Polish artist: Leopold Buczkowski:


Beside the picture by Leopold Buczkowski I added one that I bought for my friend whose social network motto is: 'Learn to blow your own trumpet' (a phrase an inquisitive learner of English may like to look up), and who actually has taught himself to play this instrument!
...
Unfortunately, my biking trip had to be cancelled and I bet you would think the rain was the culprit. Not at all. It was the back tyre. Hopefully, the experts will take a proper care of the issue and tomorrow it will be operational.

The evening meant another ride on Bus 65. Piccadilly Line tracks at South Ealing had pretty clouds to make it look pretty:


The new cafe in South Ealing I can honestly recommend to anyone who isn't particularly skint!

Picture postcard views from Kew Bridge:



Do zoom in to see this window shop window!

Here lived Virginia Wolf in Richmond. I was so excited to be able to show this and a few other places off the bitten track in this idyllic riverside town. We only had half an hour until the beginning of the performance at The Orange Tree Theatre. School for Scheming was staged and the next two hours and forty-five minutes we were following the plot.

No wonder I was very cold waiting for the bus home...

Believe it or not, I wasn't the only one in our party to take a picture of that!


....
For my other friend, the one who tries out his new photographic equipment at the old graveyards, I'm adding this link which popped out when I was trying to refresh my memory of The Vineyard Passage Graveyard in Richmond which I showed to my friends.
...
Good night!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment