Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lovely day (almost...)!

I'll be frank with you, am too sleepy to write much, but will add some snaps, as that's easy:













I know some of my dear friends are interested in philosophy. Would it be an event for you?



...
Community Arts Centre and cafe in Barnes, by the pond enjoys a great location. Besides, they make good coffee, that's what I had there. And that is rare: one of the barristas was playing  the piano when I came there!






A lovely Barnes a Radcliffe Camera-shaped teapot found a new owner today:
 It was during one of the tours I guided all the way from Poland when we could watch  Nelson Mandela's celebrated visit to Oxford against the backdrop of this landmark Oxford University building!
...
John Orton in Islington and for stage:




























It was a very good day with  unpleasant encounters which only made the whole rest of the day most delightful!


No comments:

Post a Comment