Thursday 20 June 2013

At Krakow 'Glonojad' (Algae-eater) - vegetarian eatery!

My brunch at a vegetarian bar in Plac Matejki, adequately called GLONOJAD, can be conveniently combined with doing some work online. Now I feel great having satisfied my thirst with a large glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and then enjoying my first ever falafel wrap in Krakow. More posting later!
...
Once I dragged myself on my three (one leg + crutches, the other leg rested after the jab), I spent all the time  till the departure home at The Glonojad. It was very pleasant to sit by the table in the corner, open window facing Matejko Square and The Academy of Fine Arts across the square. Again, I didn;t manage to produce a good picture of The Tomb of an Unknown Soldier, which is also in the same square, just below the Monument To The Battle of Grunewald that you can see above.

...
I returned late from Krakow and have been busy submitting some pictures that might be shown at one of The Joy of Sound  events at St Peters Heritage Centre in Vauxhall, London tomorrow. The invitation arrived in my mailbox yesterday, just as I was leaving for Krakow and I could only submit them and the form today. Here you can find out more about JOS and about the 21.06.2012 event:
http://www.joyofsound.net/





Lots of mosquitoes attacked me at this bus stop!
,,,,
Unfortunately, the pictures arrived too late to be exhibited, but dear William told me, they had printed the text I submitted, and it will be displayed along with this blog address during the Friday event. Welcome greetings to all new visitors to my blog! Have smashing great fun at St Peter's, Vauxhall!

No comments:

Post a Comment