Saturday 29 June 2013

More on Krakow before Kazimierz Dolny!

Saturday has come quickly, I may go to this lovely place today:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Dolny
However, I still have a lot to tell you about the people and places from my last visit to Krakow.
For now, I'll let the pictures speak.

When I left the hospital,  I was greeted by Mr Pancake eatery. It does look nice, but when I went there once, I found it overpriced and not that welcoming on the part of the staff. They are not getting the second chance. Sorry.

At Jozef Mehoffer's House, I took pictures of the artists garden in the rain. Yes, it was raining in Krakow, a lot of the time.

Even the chairs under the tent by the cherry tree were wet.  






 Mural on the outer wall of Mehoffer's House:

 Many famous writers and journalists lived in this house at Krupnicza Street.

 Scholoarship on a plate, a different way of giving education to a poor child in Africa:



 The healthy food shop owner. I must tell you more about this place.





 Fruit and veggies stall in Krupnicza Street:





 Great shoes and bags at this shop in Szewska Street:













 Koko Gospoda in Gołebia Street with one of the truly friendly member of staff! Greetings to the restaurant owner! Great fresh and simple food! Great place! Great people!








2 comments:

  1. Nice . . . stay there longer, and show us more ))))

    ReplyDelete