Friday 7 June 2013

Sun, geology, Antoniszak, Malczewski & Woman's Work in Krakow!

Another great day in Krakow! New discoveries as always! Witnessing great educational events and preparations for the evening Tomasz Stanko concert at Collegium Maius, the oldest part of The Yagiellonian University! A walk through Professors' Garden taking pictures of the eminent busts! A series of five paintings by Jacek Malczewski, an eminent Polish symbolist. Inventions of Julian Antonish, an extraordinary artist and filmmaker who invented many extraordinary objects, like a film for blind people - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Antonisz!
I
Seeing the exhibition 'Woman's Work Is Never Done' at Malopolskie Cultural Centre. Amazing artworks!



The sky when I returned home:


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am doing my Great Grandmother's genealogy. Her name was Anastasia Antonishak. I would like to know if you would share your family history? Please look me up on FB. Kathy Ax Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathy, Thank you for contacting me. I published your post. Maybe it will help. I remember meeting the daughters or maybe granddaughters of the artist at the exhibition in Krakow. I'm very busy for the next fortnight. Please get back to me then.
      Kindest,
      Joanna

      Delete