Saturday 8 June 2013

Sun and rain together

Not that it's a weather blog, but  how could I fail to tell you that it was sunny and rainy at the same time this morning in Skarzysko!  Besides, I am very happy to have guests this weekend. If only I could go on a bike ride with them now! They are going to cycle around 25 km each way across the countryside, through the forests, villages, fields and meadows!
....
And they did! They came back, tired and hungry and we've just had dinner. No pictures supplied. They didn't say much, either. Most of the route lrd through the forest. They got lost once near the destination, but somehow got there. The return journey was much faster as mostly downhill. At one stage it was pretty muddy which is not surprising after so much rain in the recent week.
...
Here are pictures of the moss I removed from the edge of my balcony:

before

before

after

I enjoyed the sunset sitting in a chair on my balcony:








No comments:

Post a Comment